Well, I hit the wrong button and sent the title off before I could get started. And, NO I have not read computers for dummies yet, as is very evident. I started this a over a year ago and didn't get back to it till now. I meant to, but have been here there and yonder and am the Queen of procastinators anyway. We are about to drown here and I nearly had to swim out to the goat pen to run the littlest varmits back inside. While doing this, I encountered two Amigos wading in my pasture all dressed in yellow & orange survival gear and after much no habla englisin' and arm waving, I saw that they were affiliated with the electric company truck parked up on the road. They may have been somwhat intimidated by the stun gun I was popping to encourage the small vandals to get back through the fence. (Just noise, no touchin'... SPCA) I have been retired, or to be more accurate, unwheeled for about 6 weeks now. I had an apparent stone bruise on my left foot which made clutching and kicking tires quite painful. It is some better now that I can use my cane to perform such mundane chores as gently moving two cats from the doorway where they insist on trying to trip anyone who opens the door, and can now throw the cane at the neighbors guineas who think it is their job to guard my mailbox from my attacks. I spent some time the other day mowing the lot on the front of the place in preparation to rent it and they stood just across the road in their yard yelling about it. However they eagerly fell to hunting bugs and ticks in the freshly mowed jungle as soon as I would get to one end or the other of the lot. Didn't mean to be so long about getting back to this but am going to try to be regular(in more ways than this)now that I can do something with my arms besides wrestle a steering wheel, and muse on the idiocy of the American driver, myself included.
3 comments:
Well, I hit the wrong button and sent the title off before I could get started. And, NO I have not read computers for dummies yet, as is very evident.
I started this a over a year ago and didn't get back to it till now. I meant to, but have been here there and yonder and am the
Queen of procastinators anyway.
We are about to drown here and I nearly had to swim out to the goat pen to run the littlest varmits back inside.
While doing this, I encountered two Amigos wading in my pasture all dressed in yellow & orange survival gear and after much no habla englisin' and arm waving, I saw that they were affiliated with the electric company truck parked up on the road.
They may have been somwhat intimidated by the stun gun I was popping to encourage the small vandals to get back through the fence. (Just noise, no touchin'... SPCA)
I have been retired, or to be more accurate, unwheeled for about 6 weeks now. I had an apparent stone bruise on my left foot which made clutching and kicking tires quite painful. It is some better now that I can use my cane to perform such mundane chores as gently moving two cats from the doorway where they insist on trying to trip anyone who opens the door, and
can now throw the cane at the neighbors guineas who think it is their job to guard my mailbox from my attacks.
I spent some time the other day mowing the lot on the front of the place in preparation to rent it and they stood just across the road in their yard yelling about it. However they eagerly fell to hunting bugs and ticks in the freshly mowed jungle as soon as I would get to one end or the other of the lot.
Didn't mean to be so long about getting back to this but am going to try to be regular(in more ways than this)now that I can do something with my arms besides wrestle a steering wheel, and muse on the idiocy of the American driver, myself included.
Jean: I got here through Enscussions--your link is already there.
Susie
Post a Comment